BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, SEARCHING, DOWNLOADING, USING, TRANSACTING BUSINESS ON-LINE, OR PURCHASING FROM THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES THAT MAY BE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, SEARCH, DOWNLOAD FROM, BROWSE, TRANSACT BUSINESS ON-LINE OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
1. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, database information, selection, coordination, and arrangement of the database, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, service marks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
2. Service marks. USGN and others are service marks of USGN.net. Other service and company names mentioned on the Site may be service marks of their respective owners.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). You may not use or utilize framing techniques to enclose any USGN.net service mark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without USGN.net's express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing a USGN.net name or service mark without USGN.net's express written consent. Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our principals, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your violation of these Site Terms or misuse of the Site.
6. Disclaimer and Limits. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, AND WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION. USGLOBALNET.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. REFERENCE TO ANY SERVICES, PROCESSES, OR OTHER INFORMATION, BY TRADE NAME, SERVICE MARK, NAME OF MERCHANT OR BROKER, OR OTHERWISE, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION THEREOF BY USGLOBALNET.COM.
7. Third-Party Services. We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may receive certain services. You understand that we do not operate or control the services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer service. We are not a party to any transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
8. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies, if applicable) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
9. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Scott Wessels who can be reached as follows:
By phone: 602-745-2492
By e-mail: info@USGN.net
11. Information and Press Releases. The Site may contain information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Phoenix, Arizona, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 6 and Section 7. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in the courts located in the State of Arizona. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.